"I like my hair messy. My love wild. And my sex aggressive. But I’m still a sensitive woman, just with passion."-
Star Sign Quotes
Sade Harrison(via astrolocherry)
"There are times when I appear to not really give a damn. But let me be honest, let me crack my armour a little. Behind closed doors, I need your comfort and love. I want to be held like a little kitten. Outside I appear strong, the very reason being that I do not want to fail. I do not want to fail on you, on us."- Scorpio (via aquascorp)
“My birth sign is Scorpio and they eat themselves up and burn themselves out. I swing between happiness and misery. I am part prude and part nonconformist. I say what I think and I don’t pretend and I am prepared to accept the consequences of my actions.” - Vivien Leigh
Me on my wedding day: you still like me right
Seventh grade me: oh my god I hope nobody can tell I'm gay please no
Present me: WHY DON'T ANY OF YOU REALIZE I'M GAY DO I NEED TO PAINT MYSELF RAINBOW
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.